Sheddie is the owner of the Boat Roofed shed (btw the roof is an upturned boat, awesome right?) The exact location of the roofed shed is at an altitude of 750ft above sea level in the Cambrian Mountain range near Machynlleth in mid Wales.
Some unique facts are:
- It has a 20w solar panel trickle feeds a leisure battery.
- The solar panel feeds 3 pairs of ultra-brite L.E.D. lights and a 12v sound system.
- it has a 12v/gas refrigerator.
- It has a bottled a gas cooker,.
- It has 2 burners, a grill, and an oven.
The place is heated by a 19th century French enamel wood burning stove (also the shed is made completely from recycled materials except for the 12v system).
Scroll down fellow Lazy Penguins and let us know what you think.”H/T”: walesonline
The boat has a ‘Belfast sink’ plumbed in.