TV, Telly, Television…whatever you call it, people will always know what that means (well, with Netflix around the corner we might as well forget its meaning). Most of the companies make TVs that can be affordable for the buyers – their prices might vary by hundreds of dollars depending on their features. The ones I have put together in this post though, can go up to 2 million dollars – crazy right? You could even by a huge cinema with 4 rooms with that cash! Anyways, certain things, they should stay the way they are (same thing goes for the prices 😉 )
1. Stuart Hughes’ PrestigeHD Supreme Rose Edition |Price: $2.26 million.
2. Stuart Hughes’ PrestigeHD Supreme Edition | Price: $1.5 million.
3. Panasonic 152 inch Plasma TV | Price: $500,000.
4. Sharp LB-1085 LCD TV | Price: $160,000.
5. BeoVision 4 – 103 | Price: $140,000.
6. Yalos Diamond | Price: $140,000.
7. Panasonic TH 103VX200W | Price: $100,000.
8. Samsung UHD S9 | Price: $38,000.
9. Sony 84 inch TV | Price: $25,000.
10. LG 84 inch TV | Price: $20,000.