10 Places in the Czech Republic That Look Like They’ve Been Taken Out Of Fairy Tales

90 % of travelers that want to go to the Czech Republic (in Czech: Česká republika) have a as a main target destination “Prague”. The remaining 10% also want to visit the capital. Of course the capital has reasonable grounds to be considered as a “melody”, since no one can hide that Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Central Europe.

But if we move a little South or North, even in the region of  Písek, Olomouc, Mikulov, in places that are not so well known and very worthwhile. Did you know that till the 1st of January 1993 we used to have Czechoslovakia, and since that date we have two separate countries (Slovakia & the Czech Republic)?

Enough with the history and just go straight to the photos below (p.s. don’t forget to let us know what you think…).

10. Tábor.

Tábor

Tábor

Source: link

Back1 of 10

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply