Have you ever used Google maps? I have done it, many times – stop wondering how a penguin does it, just take it for granted! With Google Maps you can see the place you were born, the Pyramids, the Parthenon, the Fiji islands – in a few words you can see whatever you cannot reach frequently (plane tickets are expensive indeed 😉 ). In the past we have spoken about photos taken from a satellite, this time though, we will speak about weird objects (rock carvings, crop circles, company logos etc..) that can be seen from a birds-eye-view and are collected by Google Map viewers. “HT” dailymail
1. The badlands guardian – W Walsh, Alberta, Canada.
2. Guitar-shaped forest | Córdoba, Argentina.
3. Firefox logo – W Dayton, Oregon, USA.
4. Jesus loves you – Boise National Forest, Boise, Idaho, USA.
5. Giant target in the desert – Nevada, USA.
6. Image of Jesus – Hungary.
7. Airplane among the trees – Brooklyn, USA.
8. Funny bunny – Piedmont, Italy.
9. Blue tree – Mount Annan in New South Wales, Australia.
10. Swastika-shaped building – California, USA
11. Native American Indian listening to an iPod – Alberta, Canada.
12. Airplane hidden in the garden – Paraguay, South America.
13. Turkish flag – Kyrenia, Cyprus.
14. Coca Cola logo – Arica, Arica y Parinacota, Chile.
15. Mysterious pattern – Nevada, USA.
16. Lion king – Dunstable LU6 2LD, UK.
17. Heart-shaped lake – Columbia Station, Ohio, USA.
18. Giant triangle – Wittmann, Arizona, USA.
19. Sea monster – Latitude 57°12’52.13″N, Longitude 4°34’14.16.
20. Blood red lake – Sadr city, Iraq.