As the song of Neil Diamond says: Forever in Blue Jeans (album In My Lifetime). I love my penguiny blue jeans and I know that every single one of you have at least a pair of them in your wardrobe– that’s because they are comfortable & affordable at the same time. Don’t take the last two words for granted since there are some of them that can reach astonishing prices – you could probably buy a shop of average-priced denim jeans under the same price. I only added 10 of them in the list, if you think there are more to be added, give me a “lazy” shout! HT “therichest”
1. Secret Circus | Price: $1.3 million.
2. Dussault Apparel Thrashed Denim | Price: $250,000.
3. Levi Strauss & Co. 501 (1800) | Price: $60,000.
4. Escada | Price: $10,000.
5. APO Jeans | Price: $4,000.
6. Gucci (1998)| Price: $3,100.
7. Dolce & Gabbana | Price: $1,200.
8. Roberto Cavalli (Shop in Madison Avenue in New York City) | Price: $1,200.
9. Earnest Sewn Custom Fit | Price: $1,000.
10. 7 For all Mankind | Price: $298.