Have you ever wondered what it’s like in space? How do astronauts live there? How do they sleep? How do they spend their time? You may already know the answer to most of these questions but there are always news things to learn about. Today fellow lazy penguins we present 10 facts about life in space that we don’t think you know.
The mastermind behind this series of facts is Chris Hadfield who via his youtube channel has shown the world what it’s like to be in space. It’s all very amusing and interesting. Let us know if you liked the facts or have any questions in the comments!
1. Can’t wring out a wet washcloth
2. Clipping nails over airduct
3. Tortillas instead of bread to avoid crumbs
4. You have to swallow the toothpaste
5. Haircuts in space require a vacuum hair clipper
6. Vegetables are only available dehydrated
7. No sink to wash your hands
8. Opening a can of nuts
9. Tethered sleeping bags to sleep in space
10. No crying in space