Our Earth is always very beautiful but even more so at night! One can say it’s the lights and their contrast with the dark blue of the sea. Others can say it’s the geography and how it all seems like a painting. Whatever the reasons, it’s doubtless that it’s amazing to see the Earth and each of its countries at night from above!
That’s the case, even if it’s not actual photos, but renderings and illustrations. Today we present the work of Anton Balazh, who is a talented illustrator and vector artist.
He has rendered photos of Earth in such a way, enhancing the light sources, and clearing the view from clouds. The result are amazing image that look as if they had been taken from NASA. How much do you love these images of our gorgeous Earth fellow lazy penguins?
1. Northern Europe and Scandinavia
Really puts everything into perspective. Also we have to love how the islands appear.
3. Northern Europe British Isles Iceland and Scandinavia
4. Eastern US and Gulf of Mexico
5. Western US and Mexico
6. South Eastern US Cuba and other caribbean islands
7. Great Lakes
8. Central America and the Caribbean
9. Eastern South-America Brazil
10. Southern South-America Chile and Argentina
11. Persian Gulf
12. Red Sea and Arabian Peninsula
13. North-Eastern Europe
14. Western Asia Caspian Sea
15. Eastern China Korea and Japan
16. Eastern China Korea and Japan
17. South-Eastern Asia Thailand Laos Cambodia Vietnam
18. Eastern China
19. Southern Africa
20. South-Eastern Africa and Madagascar
21. New Zealand
22. New Guinea and Northern Australia