Today’s post will be about private jets fellow lazy penguins – never been in one of them and wanted so bad to write about the most expensive ones. They come in six categories:
• Heavy jets
• Large-cabin jets
• Super mid-size jets
• Mid-size jets
• Light jets
• Very light jets
Whatever the category is what we have to know is that there is a big price in order to acquire one – we are speaking about gigabucks, you would need a nice hunk of changes to even think about it. The prices that match the private jets may vary from 30$ million to hundreds of millions dear lazy friends.
Check them below and let us know if you need one for a couple of days.
1. Airbus A380 | Price: $300M.x
Owned by: Price Alawaleed bin Talal.
2. Boeing 747 | Price: $153M.
Owned by: Joseph Lau.
3. Boeing 767 | Price: $118M.
Owned by: Roman Abramovich.
4. Airbus A319 Corporate Jet | Price: $80.7M.
Owned by: Vijay Mallya.
5. Gulstream G-550 | Price: $59.9M.
Owned by: Philip Green
6. Boeing B Jet | Price: $55.5M.
Owned by: Mukesh Ambani.
7. Bombardier BD-700 Global Express | Price: $47.7M.
Owned by: Oprah Winfrey
8. Dassault Falcon 7X | Price: $41M.
Owned by: Bill Gates
9. Embraer EMB190BJ Lineage 1000 | Price: $40.95M.
Owned by: Jorge Vergara
10. Dassault Falcon 900 | Price: $33M.
Owned by: Sergio Mantegazza.