If you put the word T-shirt on Google, you will get this result: noun: Tshirt, a short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat. I have to confess, that even I, a sexy penguin, love T-shirts, not only because they are very comfy but also because you can spread your own message on them (or be a fool and make companies richer by promoting their brand-name). T-shirts are known to be very cheap and simple – below you will go with the antonym of the word cheap, take a seat and enjoy the most expensive t-shirts ever!….oh wait, by combining them with the most expensive watches you can become the next jackpot 😉
1. Superlative Luxury | Price:$400,000.
2. UNICEF Cargo Flight | Price:$300,000.
3. Hanes/UNICEF 1996 Olympics T-shirt | Price: $42,000.
4. John Lennon “Home” T-shirt | Price: $16,400.
5. Run-D.M.C. “My Adidas” T-shirt | Price: $13,000.